The Law School's New York City campus has occupied a number of different sites over the past 125 years, beginning at 120 Broadway when the school opened on October 1, 1891. With one exception, it has always been located below Canal Street. The images and descriptions below afford a brief architectural tour of some of the Law School's homes, old and new, interior and exterior.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.