Dean Chase followed Theodore Dwight's practice at Columbia of using distinguished part-time lecturers. Among the first he engaged in 1891 was Woodrow Wilson, then a professor of jurisprudence at Princeton University, to lecture on constitutional law. Wilson continued to teach constitutional law at NYLS until 1898. He is pictured here in 1902, shortly after he became the President of Princeton University.
Wilson, Lecturer, Faculty, New York Law School